Liebe Company offers a variety of twill and vinyl products
and colors. Our Webster
Fabric division manufactures our Poly-Pro Twill®
(Tackle Twill) and vinyl offering the highest quality and ability to
manufacture to your specific needs. Webster Fabric produces
lettering twill for Baseball,
the Basketball, the Football, the Hockey and many other professional
and collegiate organizations. Visit the Webster
Fabric site to get more information on all of the products we offer.
Poly-Pro Twill® (Tackle Twill)
- The smooth, high-gloss tight weave provides abrasion
- Poly-Pro Twill is guaranteed to be shrink-free.
- Nine ounces of fabric per square yard provides superior
strength and maximum opacity.
- Heat-sealed coatings lubricate the sewing
needle, preventing stitch skipping and thread breakage.
- Adhesion stands up over a wide range of application
temperatures-from 290oF to 330oF.
- Poly-Pro Twill meets the requirements of
Flammable Fabrics Act, Public Law 8 Section 4 (a).
- Twill is colorfast and retains continuity
from dye lot to dye lot.
- Poly-Pro Twill is the lettering material choice
for both clothing manufacturers and equipment managers
of all sports.
- Twill lettering is easily removed.
- Poly-Pro Twill is available with heat-activated
press-on backing, pressure sensitive backing or
- The pressure sensitive Poly-Pro twill comes
with a heavy paper liner that allows the twill to
be Cad Cut.
- Anti-Fray Coating helps prevent unraveling.
- Meets all CPSC regulations and standards, including for children.
Heat-Activated Press-On Twill (HPO) - minimum
order 5 yards with 5 yard increments.
Pressure Sensitive Twill (PSA) - available in
25 yard rolls.
Plain Twill (no coating) - minimum order 5 yards
with 5 yard increments.
Application of HPO Twill:
Set press at 310oF - test with temperature tape (available
from Liebe). Place Teflon Pillow in garment and press
for 10 seconds. This will remove excess moisture from
garment. Release press. Place letters and/or numbers
properly on garment and press for 12-15 seconds with
medium pressure. Sew lettering to garment using a zig-zag
stitch (Webster has a guide for lettering placement
and stitch length and width).
Application of PSA Twill:
Adhesive does not need to be heat pressed onto garment.
Cut design out of the twill, remove the paper backing
and apply to garment. Twill can be removed easily for
repositioning. Sew lettering to garment using a zig-zag